Hospice Care of the Northwest provides a skilled, compassionate team of professionals to care for you and those you love. This team includes the Medical Team (Physicians/Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants); Social Services (Social Workers, Chaplains, and trained Volunteers) and Office Support.
- Medical Director – Provides oversight and medical expertise.
- RN Case Manager – Directly cares for the patient and offers family support.
- Certified Nursing Assistants – Assist with bathing, dressing, and various everyday activities.
- Nutritionist – Advises medical staff regarding nutritional needs of patients.
Social Services Team
- Social Workers – Provide emotional support, and assists families with navigating health care systems and challenges.
- Chaplain – Provides spiritual and emotional support to patient and family. Facilitates connection with community faith resources (church, synagogue, mosque, etc).
- Volunteer Coordinator – Equips and trains volunteers and matches volunteers to patients on an individual basis.
- Bereavement Coordinator – Provides grief counseling for family members for thirteen months after a loved one’s death.
- These great people make things run smoothly!
- On-Call Staff – Provides 24/7 on-call coverage to address care issues and dispatch RN or other help when needed.